Module 3- My Multiple Intelligence Test Results….
Wow, what an interesting test. My results showed that my highest intelligence strength was Interpersonal. This is exactly me. I try to look at the perception of others and how they feel. I try to understand everyone personally and their behaviors. This is probably why I went into the medical field. I can interpret moods from facial expressions as well as body language. I enjoy being there for others. I was not too impressed with the results, because I know that this is me. My number 2 strength was Intrapersonal. This means self-awareness. This to defines me close. I am able to recognize change with in me and to do what needs to be done to get it finished. I am self aware of my problems and things around me.
What technologies might I incorporate to augment my personal learning based on these results?
I am a visual person. The technologies I want to incorporate are videos, face to face teaching, if possible. I usually can understand and comprehend easily, if I am able to actually perform it, and figure it out, or have a demonstration first.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Posted by michelletorgersen at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment